The National Trust will be holding a meeting for all residents of Acton at 7pm on 27th July at the Scout Hut, Durnford Drove, Langton Matravers. The meeting will be chaired by Mr Ian Vaughan-Arbuckle.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Quarry Restoration and Land Use
- Access and Rights of Way
- Track Maintenance and Repair
- Resident Parking
- Waste Materials/ Litter/ Fly Tipping / Abandoned Cars
- Other Matters:
– National Trust Communication with Acton Residents
– Environmentally Friendly Gardening
If you have any queries please contact Jon Kershaw at the National Trust Purbeck Office, Currendon Farm, Curendon Hill, BH19 3AA, 01929 452312.