The National Trust will be holding a meeting for all residents of Acton at 7pm on 27th July at the Scout Hut, Durnford Drove, Langton Matravers. The meeting will be chaired by Mr Ian Vaughan-Arbuckle.
The Agenda is as follows:
- 1, Introduction and opening remarks by the Chair
- 2. Quarry restoration and Land use.
- 3. Access and Rights of Way4. Track Maintenance and Repair.
5. Resident Parking
6. Waste Materials/Litter/Fly tipping/Abandoned cars
7. Other matters:
- NT Communication with Acton Residents
- Environmentally Friendly Gardening
8. Closing remarks.
If you have any queries please contact Jon Kershaw at the National Trust Purbeck Office, Currendon Farm, Curendon Hill, BH19 3AA, 01929 452312.