Parish Council Office, 1A The High Street, Langton Matravers, Dorset BH19 3HA 01929 425100

Who do I report a problem to? The Parish Council or Dorset Council?

The Parish Council does not have power to act on all issues within Langton Matravers.

For example: Highways.

The Parish Council can not move cars; stop vehicles parking in inconvenient or the wrong place; replace missing or damaged highways furniture, such as bollards, this is all dealt with my Dorset Council.

The list below is to help you report an issue you have to the right department.  Please click on the relevant list: