Crack Lane Cemetery
- 1 Notice of Interment
- 2 Application for Right to Burial and Place a Memorial
- 3 Application to Erect Memorial
- 4 Rules for the Cemetery
- 5 Fees
- 6 Grave Ownership or Deed Transferal
- 7 Deed of Surrender Form Exclusive Right of Burial
- 8 Change of Details Exclusive Right of Burial
- 9 Transfer of Ownership Exclusive Right of Burial
- 10 Indemnity Agreement loss replacement copy Exclusive Right of Burial
- Interment Index Crack Lane Cemetery 9.6.2023
- Plan of Crack Lane Cemetery @ 9.06.2023 WEBSITE version.
Old Cemetery Monuments
There are two closed cemeteries within the village of Langton Matravers, the Old Anglican and the Old Non-Conformist. They are effectively one burial ground divided into two, the southern sector being the Anglican and the northern sector the Non-conformist. Both cemeteries contain a number of monuments dating from 1875.
Alphabetical lists of names on monuments with a grid references and an approximate grid are available for each cemetery using the appropriate links below.
Full details of of all names appearing on the monuments, plans to show location of each grave, a photograph of each existing stone with the inscription and a family history in almost every case can be found in two publications transcribed and annotated by R.J.Saville which are sold by the Langton Matravers Local History and Preservation Society .
Old Anglican Cemetery Monuments