Crack Lane Cemetery
- LMPC Cemetery Regulations Revised 2021
- Crack Lane Cemetery Interment Index Jan 2021
- Cemetery Plan website version @ 20.04.2022
- Links to Langton Matravers opc site with Memorial pictures and transcriptions: –
- LangCrackLaneMI_1 (iinet.net.au)
- LangCrackLaneMI_2 (iinet.net.au)
- LangCrackLaneMI_3 (iinet.net.au)
- LangCrackLaneMI_4 (iinet.net.au)
Old Cemetery Monuments
There are two closed cemeteries within the village of Langton Matravers, the Old Anglican and the Old Non-Conformist. They are effectively one burial ground divided into two, the southern sector being the Anglican and the northern sector the Non-conformist. Both cemeteries contain a number of monuments dating from 1875.
Alphabetical lists of names on monuments with a grid references and an approximate grid are available for each cemetery using the appropriate links below.
Full details of of all names appearing on the monuments, plans to show location of each grave, a photograph of each existing stone with the inscription and a family history in almost every case can be found in two publications transcribed and annotated by R.J.Saville which are sold by the Langton Matravers Local History and Preservation Society .
Old Anglican Cemetery Monuments
Old Non-Conformist Cemetery Monuments