A Extraordinary Meeting of the Council took place on Thursday 17th March 2022 at 7.00pm in Langton Matravers Village Hall.
At the meeting Mrs Maggie Sutton was co-opted to the vacant Cllr position. She was welcomed by the Council.
Dr Jenny Marshall was appointed as the new Clerk. She will take up her post as Clerk designate on 1st April. while undertaking induction training with the current Clerk. Dr Sparks will leave on 30th April.
It was decided that, owing to the recurrence of Covid, the Parish Assembly will be postponed until later in the year.
It was agreed to continue with the current Covid protocol for safe face to face meetings, and review the position in 3 months.
- Apologies for Absence: Cllr V-A.
- Declarations of interest / Grant of Dispensations.
- Appointment of New Clerk.
- Co-Option of new Cllr.
- Plans for Parish Assembly.
- Covid Protocol – do we wish to continue ?